From being a casting assistant to a full-fledged silver screen actress, Bhumi Pednerkar’s journey from behind the camera to the front has been one inspiring one! And this holds true for her fashion evolution as well. Not only has she proved to be a box office gem by sweeping away audiences with her stellar performances, but also a major fitness and fashion enthusiast.
This Dum Laga Ke Haisha star has managed to make a mark with each of her appearances or looks. And what better way to celebrate her birthday month than recollecting her famous ethnic looks this wedding season?!
If you’re looking for some inspiration to don the perfect ethnic gowns for a wedding or need help zeroing in on ethnic bridal wear, Bhumi’s closet is the perfect stop! Let’s take a look at 10 of her ethnic outfits we loved:
1. Bhumi simply stands out in this stunning Manish Malhotra ensemble. This intricately crafted gorgeous lehenga with sequined choli is a hit and works perfectly well for a splendid nuptial soiree.
2. This sequined mint green saree is like a breath of fresh air and we totally loved how this charming star aced her ethnic look while keeping it easy and letting out happy vibes!
3. And you thought ivory/white lehengas didn’t give out wedding feelers? Well think again as this talented actress shows you just how you can rock a gorgeous creation with minimal accessories and maximum grace.
4. We are in love with the fact that this lovely lady chose to flaunt her oomph and sultry side in a sensuous sequined saree. This one certainly has a big thumbs up from us!
5. Talk about sequins and here she goes again. This time nailing a stunning sequined lehenga. We like how she’s kept the accessories and makeup subtle to put the entire spotlight on her ravishing ensemble!
6. This Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla mirror and sequin lehenga is perfect for your much sought-after sangeet. Bhumi definitely looks like a vision to behold in this ethnic creation.
7. Contrast done right! This beauty took her ethnic game to the next level when she stepped out in this beautiful lehenga with a contrast plain blouse and vibrant dupatta. Be it her hair, makeup or jewellery, everything about this look is on point.
8. When Bhumi does decide to go all out there with her traditional look, she owns that too, and how! We love this perfect portrait of hers which exudes royalty and grandeur.
9. This pretty in pink star just gave you major mehendi goals! This eclectic creation is apt for your pre-wedding bash. You can certainly take a leaf out of Bhumi’s book on styling and carrying this look which she has indeed nailed it here.
10. Elegant not understated, if that’s what you’re thinking this festive season, this young actress has dropped a few hints on how you can get it just right. We are in love with this beautiful white sharara suit and the way Bhumi carried it!